The Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB) regularly engages with stakeholders through various conferences, panel discussions and outreach events with the objective to share perspectives, ideas and discuss opportunities to improve the insolvency system in order to achieve significant results for the benefit of Canadians.
To learn more, consult the summaries below.
Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP) events
- CAIRP AGM September 2021 – Summary of OSB Presentation
- CAIRP Webinar June 2021 – Summary of OSB and CAIRP Presentations
- CAIRP AGM September 2020 – Summary of OSB Presentation
- CAIRP Webinar June 2020 – Summary of OSB and CAIRP Presentations
- Overview of the 2022 Registrars Conference
- Overview of the 2020 Registrars Conference
- OSB Operations and Policy Advisory Panel What We Heard
- Date modified: